- Red bean paste
- 1/3 bag of glutinous flour
- corn oil
1. Do steps 2-4 in NUTELLA AND PEANUT TANG YUAN RECIPE.
2. To prevent stickiness, apply flour on hand. Flatten two pieces per pancake. For presentation purposes, you can flatten them with a plate’s bottom as an alternative.
3. Apply red bean paste on one of these pieces.
4. Use the other piece as a cover.
5. Gently press the edges of these pieces together.
6. Set aside in a plate as shown in step 8 of NUTELLA AND PEANUT TANG YUAN RECIPE.
7. Repeat for remaining dough pieces.
8. Meanwhile, pour enough corn oil to cover the pan’s circumference. Heat prepared red bean paste pancakes on low setting. If the pancakes stick together, you can use chopsticks to separate them.
When pancakes turn golden color, it is ready to be served.