- 2 tomatoes, washed and chopped
- 10 baby carrots, washed and chopped
- 3 celery stalks, washed and chopped
- 1 Idaho potato, peeled, washed, and chopped
- 4-5 pork neck pieces, defrosted, washed, chopped, and cooked (Any pork part will do but I think the shoulder and thigh taste best.)
- 5 tablespoons vodka sauce
- 2 teaspoons chicken starch
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, grounded
- 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
- ~1 small pot of water
1. Add tomatoes, carrots, celery, potato, and pork into a pot of water. Heat on medium or high for 10-15 minutes.
2. Add vodka sauce, tomato ketchup, chicken starch, and black pepper.
3. Decrease to low heat and stir while cooking for 45 minutes.
4. Taste to test and add seasoning, if needed.