- ½ pound ground beef, defrosted and chopped
- 1 package firm tofu, drained and cut into small cubes
- 1 ½ teaspoons corn oil
- 2 extra large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 5 bowls cooked rice
- ½ red pepper, seeded, washed, and chopped
- ½ green pepper, seeded, washed, and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dumpling sauce (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 shredded pieces salted spicy radish, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chicken starch
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup red cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon (light) soy sauce
1. Heat corn oil in pan over low heat. Add beef and red cooking wine.
2. When beef is no longer red, add tofu, bell peppers, and other remaining ingredients except rice. Stir.
3. Add rice. Stir.
4. Test taste.
Note: The red cooking wine and sauces have seasoning so tweak recipe if necessary.