- 11 fresh strawberries (6 washed and stemmed, 5 washed)
- 1 kiwi, halved and scooped
- 1 banana, peeled and cut
- 1 scoop Haagen-Dazs Mango Ice Cream
- Pineapple Chunks
1. Blend 6 strawberries, 1 kiwi, and 1 banana.
2. Pour the fruit juice into a glass. Add Haagen-Dazs mango ice cream and pineapple chunks until it reaches the top of the glass.
3. Cut openings for the remaining 5 strawberries. Place these strawberries along the rim of the glass.
4. Have a plastic wrap around the strawberries and pineapple chunks.
5. Cool beverage in refrigerator and serve.