yields 1 serving
- 1 bowl of vegetables (cilantro, carrots, green cabbage, savoy cabbage, and celery), washed and chopped
- 2-3 caps olive oil
- 2-3 caps sesame oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- Place vegetables into a large salad bowl. Toss.
- Add sesame oil into the large salad bowl. Toss again.
- Put olive oil in a non-stick skillet. Swirl pan for even olive oil distribution on pan’s surface.
- Slowly put egg whites and yolks into pan over low to medium heat until one side of egg whites and yolks is almost set. Using a spatula, flip egg over and do the same to the other side of it.
- Add salt.
- Put mixed vegetables on top of eggs over low heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, transfer it to a plate. Serve.