yields 4 servings
- 3 teaspoons of Skippy’s Super Chunk Peanut Butter (optional)
- 1 pouch of Torto’s Powdered Black Sesame Dessert
- 2 cups of cold water
- Boil 2 cups of cold water over medium heat.
- Put 1 pouch of Torto’s Powdered Black Sesame Dessert into the pot of boiling water. Stir.
3. Add 3 teaspoons of peanut butter (optional).
If you are allergic to peanuts, do not add peanut butter.
4. Stir mixture over low heat.
5. Remove the mixture from stove. Let it cool down for about 20-25 minutes.
6. Pour mixture into 4 ice popsicle molds. Allow room at the top for ice popsicle handles and ice popsicle expansion. Remove remaining residue found at the top of molds.
7. Freeze these molds overnight or about 12 hours.
8. Remove the molds from the freezer. Run warm water at the top and bottom of each mold for a few seconds. Hold onto the handle. Pull each ice popsicle up.
If you’re still unable to pull each ice popsicle up, allow it to be as it is at room temperature. Wait and try again.
9. Enjoy your ice popsicle!