- 2-3 caps distilled white vinegar
- 2-3 caps olive oil
- black peppercorn, grounded
- 2-3 caps sesame oil
- 1 bowl green leaves (green leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce, baby spinach, radicchio, arugula, and other greens) or bag of ready-to-use spring mix, washed and dried
- 5-6 grape tomatoes, washed
- 4-5 baby carrots, washed and chopped
- sesame seeds (optional)
- (light) soy sauce (optional)
1. Place the green leaves, grape tomatoes, and baby carrots into a large salad bowl. Toss.
2. Pour olive oil, sesame oil, white vinegar, and pepper in a salad dressing bowl. Mix.
3. Toss to coat this dressing in the large salad bowl.
Sesame seeds and/or a few drops of (light) soy sauce can be added to the salad (optional).